top of page
Rob’s Gourmet Wings
1. Thorough clean/rinse thawed wings.
2. Shake off excess water but, do not completely dry.
3. Add paprika, chili powder, garlic salt, black pepper and cayenne (optional) as a dry rub.
a. First add paprika, rub into chicken wings, then add other ingredients and continue rubbing into wings. (see Step 4 before continuing)
4. Use a 2-to-1 ratio of paprika to the other seasonings, all except cayenne.
5. Deep fry wings hard between 350 and 375 degrees(for best results, cook wings for approximately 12 minutes)
6. Remove wings from grease and shake off excess grease but, do not completely dry.
7. Place wings in a bowl and add ROB SAUCE while still hot so that the sauce can caramelize onto wings.
8. Serve after 2 minute.ext
bottom of page